i love when strangers walk by and smile at you
- Still uses Calculator in solving simple arithmetic. (So dependent to Calculator).
- Read the book for 6271891times and still says “I haven’t studied that much”.
- Computes. Gets an answer that has decimal places. Panics. Recomputes.
- Absent for 1 day. Feels absent for a month.
- Finishes the exam first. Still waits for a person to pass his papers first.
- Solves a problem. Answer not in the choices. Works back from the multiple choices.
- Finds the problem easy. Then thinks that some information has been neglected to be considered.
- Cheating is not an option.
- Hates memorization but learns to love such because of Law.
- Drops a ballpen during exam. Thinks that they wasted a couple of seconds on getting that pen.
- Knows the grade before the professor gives it.
- Still loves Accounting even it makes their lives stressful.
People tend to label us. They put a tag on us. However, do not allow anyone defines who you are; not even their criticisms, judgments, slanders, or their gossips. Be who you really are, since at the end of the day, our actions define our character, which defines who we really are.
Pag hindi mo sila unang kakausapin, hindi ka talaga nila kakausapin.